I tried to set up a multi user instance over xmas but NoteSelf doesn't quite
work the way I thought it did.
If I hosted it then when logging in on a fresh browser its empty till the
NoteSelf details are entered because this info is stored in the browser and not
the tiddlywiki.
The export options (I assume to start an instance with the NoteSelf info baked
into the tiddlywiki) always resulted in the red screen of embarrassment.
I'm not sure if this is because the downloaded name is different to the
original name or what..
What this means is that I can't host a NoteSelf Wiki that anyone can view and
can be logged into for editing.
I'm not sure if I've missed the point somewhere or if I'm just encountering
bugs.

Stephen.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/840cbdb6-ad2b-4e86-b1b1-d5b5c68392a6%40googlegroups.com.