Danielo explained that you can NOW SAVE to a full TW.

Every sweat users have should be reduced by that to near zero.

The point is that whilst storing In Browser there was a sweat about losing
everything IF the browser went AWOL, that no longer applies so long as you
click the full-save method.

Josiah

Diego Mesa wrote:

> Hey Danielo,
>
> Just so Im clear, if I am working locally with a regular TW file,
> everything lives inside that file. Meaning, if I protect that single file,
> I cannot lose my data (within reason).

Not quite. It lives in a DATABASE within the Browser Storage. Its pretty
robust. IF you also also using it with Cloudant remote DB its very, very
recoverable, since you have local AND remote. AND with clickable save back
to a full TW you covered all the bases.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/34e0dca8-5e33-4a1c-b128-6ff3d73d386b%40googlegroups.com.