Hi Steve,

I've been experimenting with text slicer and Sublime text editor.

Basically I am learning to use Sublime to help prepare cut and pasted text
for text-slicer.

Using multiply cursers, adding spaces at the end of paragraph so that the
text slicer makes sense of the spaces

Alex

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CALc1hYcZAaMsrmLBp%2BTbn5rwK0nz%3DgWo%2BUAw8gskxzBMkkTm0g%40mail.gmail.com.