Here's where I'm at with using lua filters inside of Pandoc. The script is
attached. It can be invoked by:

   pandoc  -f html -t TW5.lua myfile.html  -o myfile.tid

or

   env basename="/mylocaldir/" pandoc  -f html -t TW5.lua myfile.html  -o
myfile.tid

... if you want to specify a basename file to be appended to links -- not
that it does much good with Wikipedia links since they seem to use some
internal linking mechanism.

I left <spans> as html since TW has no way of doing nested spans and
lua-filters doesn't seem to have a way to tell you when you're inside a
nested span. As you can see from the screen shot, without the right classes
and context,  the output from WP may not play nicely inside of TW.

Probably someone would need to tailor the script for whatever platform
they're looking at.

This is very beta. Not sure if it's worth pursuing further, but it was
interesting. Probably adding a template wrapper so that the resulting file
is a draggable tid would be a next step.

-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/48b4633a-c7fe-4f3f-be2c-3ccda7146f86%40googlegroups.com.