What do you mean ‘restart my browser’? I started it up this morning, did
some work (TW5) and then noticed that I couldn’t save it. Went to the forum
and immediately saw your update notice (thanks for posting those, btw)

 Are you saying that the addon was updated not on browser startup but at an
arbitrary point in between? How could I have noticed that? Why would it
render the wikis unsavable until restart?

Best,
Zyb

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/08828732-65ed-4306-b287-aac9e991adec%40googlegroups.com.