Jed/Josiah,

The solution is already very easy to distribute, and need not have a
portableapps.com install, or it would be very easy to make one.

However If someone is trying to distribute a TiddlyWiki they built and want
to host it through TiddlyWikiMU (my name for Jed's solution), it seems it
would be simple to package it in a ZIP package, or installer that unpacks
the folders that are created under the subfolder IndexWiki or any
additional folders for other wikis.

PS Jed, I think your  settings.json editor is a leap ahead. Thanks

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9490275b-a47e-4a05-84d4-2d826b648d19%40googlegroups.com.