The way you listed the wiki is exactly how to do it. I keep forgetting
people use windows, putting ~ in a path in linux or osx makes it start at
that users home folder. For windows you just put the full path to the
tiddlywiki.info file. I haven't set this up to server single file wikis yet
so that won't work. Even if this does serve and let you save single file
wikis it wouldn't let multiple people use them.

I should be able to make it convert a single file wiki into individual
tiddler files and then add a button that will create a single file version
of the wiki that you can use else where. So it wouldn't be multi-user
single file wikis but you could kind of fake it.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/894e2073-1640-4782-9b86-c781bb34858c%40googlegroups.com.