> I agree with you! I would love to work on this with you! Im still very new
> to TW plugin development. All of Anwiki right now is just a set of simple
> macros. If you're interested, let me know and we can coordinate in private
> emails to continue working on this!

Yes, I'd like to do that!
I'd like to get your macros and build a little prototyping-interface around
them to make the direction clear where the content and results should go,
Do you already have ideas on that, which I could use to build on? If else,
I'd prototype something that can be changed anytime we have something better

Simon

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/17bf289e-3c8f-49b7-9a63-27136f1242d4%40googlegroups.com.