Oh, right, only the Question and Answer fields (plus the tags) are really
needed.

I imagine something like the sample custom NewJournalButton on the main
TiddlyWiki site could make card creation fast and simple. Although it would
be great if we could quickly create by deck too, not just by card... like
in Quizlet.com

Something like a "New Deck" tiddler that will ask for a Deck Name, then
have a table with rows for cards, and within each row: input area for card
Question and Answer, something like that?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/99783662-7592-496e-b74a-107b62716a68%40googlegroups.com.