> A tiddler is an object with an internal id, it is the title field. You can
> add fields to it without changing the identity of the tiddler. Once you
> change the title of the tiddler you are changing the internal id.
>
> This same argument has been made many times and there has never been a
> solution presented that doesn't have the same problems as using a title.
> You need to have a unique identifier on each tiddler, to link to a tiddler
> you need this id. Regardless of how you twist things around this id is
> equivalent to the title. I think that in most cases it is much more
> convenient to have this id be a human readable one.

Thanks Jed for your opinion. I think that the internal ID is nothing a user
is allowed to modify. This should be completely hidden from user interface.
This is actually my only problem: I changed the internal ID of an object
but it wasn't my intention at all. I just wanted to edit a text field and
ended with broken links.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4875358c-f808-4b25-acc9-d77b9a45dcd2%40googlegroups.com.