Thanks Mark! I'm not really using it at all yet. I've been using Cherrytree
but want something that I can use on my phone as well as other devices. I
think TW will want to be organized differently than Cherrytree but haven't
gotten that far yet. I am intrigued by TW but also flummoxed :*o

If I understand correctly, I always open my file through Arlen's link? I've
gotten it to work with a test. It also appears that I can have more than
one file, which is an option I'm considering. Each time I save, a new
empty.html file still appears in my Downloads folder. Is that to be
expected?

You mentioned a way to save locally to the Dropbox folder on my desktop -
how would I go about setting that up?

Thanks, Debbie

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/cecd6eb9-1d86-42fc-ae26-054e9f49c7f6%40googlegroups.com.