Hi Vytas,

I will not comment on the 'technical' side of your solution because I'm
just an end-user. Nevertheless: in this particular case I would probably
wait for Jeremy's decision. I'm trying to avoid any direct links between
tiddlers, now. In other words I'm following Tony's recommendation to use
tags, only.

Please forgive me my openness but I think that in this phase a birds-eye
overview or high-level description of your approach to this issue (what,
why, how, pros, cons) would be more beneficial to coding something not yet
agreed upon. My reasons for posting this are as follows: not everyone in
this discussion is a coder (including me) so I/we cannot comment on it even
if the issue touches my workflow significantly. Another problem is that my
current wiki may become corrupt soon since I'm trying any proposed
solutions above (with backups, for sure) without understanding the impact
on system if combined.

Thank you for your comments and the proposal.

Petr

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2986eb4c-5651-4799-a9e5-0ceac105a8f6%40googlegroups.com.