Hi Tiddlers,

I've just put the latest hammer Widgets on
http://hammerwidgets.tiddlyspot.com
They're bundled as a plugin - version 0.1.0

I consider the widgets pretty stable now and performance has also improved
What I don't have is testing experience on OSX, because of my empty wallet
:P - here I'm reliant on reports by the community, if you're interested to
give feedback

I've put instructions on the page for adding the sidebar slider (which has
improved, too) to an existing wiki, they can be found
at http://127.0.0.1:8090/#Sidebar%20Slider%20-%20How%20To
More macros and instructions will follow one by one as my ideas mature

all the best, BurningTreeC

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5a372a72-1b8f-4942-a653-6c82953ca2ce%40googlegroups.com.