BurningTreeC

If your open to ideas I just want to say I have not yet gone down the
"touch interface" rabbit hole yet but I am impressed by the progress. Since
it looks like we can make Mobile first solutions can I ask you try and
bundle complete layouts?

My focus is currently on information tools and they often need the desktop
but I know many will depend on a good mobile layout. I will be publishing a
lot to the community over the coming months as I have climbed over the hump
of my learning curve. It would be great if such layouts were packaged so I
could deliver them in mobile first.

I do not underestimate the effort here however I believe we need one last
push here to ensure tiddlywiki is relevant in todays mobile world.

One of my projects is to provide a tool to generate View and Edit Templates
parallel to the default ones so you can mess with them and retain
transportable layouts, also alter the toolbar buttons for this alternate
view. I would be happy to share this work if anyone is going to use it.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3db9e055-206d-4918-99df-da1096c74656%40googlegroups.com.