I can imagine how TW could be used as a platform for collecting data (e.g.
mobile themed product with a dropdown list for bird species, number,
location, and edit fields for notes, with an auto-stamp for the time,) But
I suspect that with a million members someone has already written official
apps for those tasks. No sense building a wheel when everyone's using
hovercraft.

-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b1f5caf3-6680-4f8f-a69f-7be4fe1a47f5%40googlegroups.com.