I looked a bit more at it, rather than just voicing an immediate
impression. As you say its kinda well covered already.

Though one thing that does stand out still, or got clearer, is "Singular
Workbooks" ... not sure I'm conveying this well yet ... but TW for specific
events, specific work projects, very precise to singular purposes. The
merging of a document format with a "report to teacher" kind of thing.

I need think about it more to express it more clearly.

A brief look on line showed that there were some wonderful birding apps out

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/76461d8c-8b4c-43df-b3fd-851bfa78989d%40googlegroups.com.