PMario wrote:

 - Instead of marking something red, which I consider is a "no go" you
> should use "green" checkmarks to mark a feature as available.

Agreed. I changed it so that green marks something that fulfills the
criteria, yellow if it partially fulfills it and red if not fulfilled.

 - TiddlyFox only works up to FF56 so it should be marked deprecated.
>    - file-backups
> <https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/file-backups/>plugin and
> (FF57+)
>    - savetiddlers <https://github.com/buggyj/savetiddlers>plugin are up
> to date now! FF57+ and Chrome ??

Added. I think I had them included initially but removed them with the
reasoning that they are "just" savers.... but now I'm thinking that they
are definitely options among the other "set-ups". Maybe I should not call
the whole thingy "back-ends" but "set-ups" because? (...even if "set-up"
has a negative connotation)

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8dcbad6c-f666-4c43-84b0-45c302d5d0b7%40googlegroups.com.