It's an interesting question.

IS TW already an e-book?

Export to common e-book formats would need be mainly via static HTML. You
would lose much, most that TW does.

Using TW to help produce e-books in other formats would be possible, I
think, quite easy. But I find it hard to see the incentive.

The question for me is this: How can I wrap a TW book in a universal
wrapper?

Just thoughts
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/af08b2ba-7308-4155-8f2d-d1fd1c6d211d%40googlegroups.com.