Hi Jeremy,

Might be a difference between the Apple and the non-Apple world. As an
early adopter, my old kindle has a back key. The Paperwhite has a back
arrow that gets activated when the top of the screen is touched. The kindle
on android can use the system "back" key to return from a visited link.
I'll have to test if the same thing works on my favorite ereader app
(FBreader).

Thanks!
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7073d570-aabf-440f-9699-509e82d90891%40googlegroups.com.