Folks,

I am building a button to allow the dragging of values from a fields values
in a tiddler.

Looking through all the draggable widgets and use on buttons etc... I can
only see reference to tiddlers, not parts there of.

Can any one tell me how to specify a fields content as the payload or tell
me a direction I could take.

   - A tool or code example exists?
   - Clone and rework an existing widget?
   - Use CSS/Html?

I will also be looking to find a way to drop field contents on a field
where it erases the existing content to.

I will be turning this into a reusable solution I will share.

Thanks in advance

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2d82e40e-71c4-430b-b760-636dc4a7d003%40googlegroups.com.