I think I see how this could work.

In the draggable widget, use a corresponding (probably system tiddler) to
hold the value. Use the startactions attribute to assign the field.

<$draggable tiddler="$:/field1" startaction=<<macro that copies field1 into
$:/field1!!value>>{{!!field1}}</$draggable>

Then in the droppable widget, use the actions attribute to grab the value
from $(actionTiddler)$!!value and save it to the field corresponding to the
dropzone.

If you just want one dropzone that handles multiple fields, then you could
have the draggable widget also store the field name in a fieldname field
and then the droppable can also fetch the destination from
$(actionTiddler)$!!fieldname.

Once you have the draggable macro working, then you can make as many
field/zones as you want with <<dragfield field1>>, <<dragfield field2>> etc.

Good luck!
-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7732eb39-3f99-47f6-9114-b356b5191d73%40googlegroups.com.