Having used some paid solutions for tree testing, I started thinking that
TiddlyWiki had more functionality than any of them. Being able to convert
an XLSX into tiddlers that then can easily be turned into lists is an ideal
process that fits nicely into TiddlyWiki's capabilities. I wanted to share
this as an example and hopefully get a few clicks on it so I can better
test whether the mechanics are working as intended.

http://people.sunyit.edu/~cushinj/idt.htm

This is running a test of a NYS energy program list. You will be randomly
put in #Welcome%20(TestA) or #Welcome%20(TestB). The anchors allow two
different starting tiddlers. Your choices are measured using Google's
analytics suite.

I am in the process of writing this all up for a class project. Happy to
answer any questions or take any advice.

Thanks for all your help as I've worked through this!

-Justin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d7fb6bb5-ce97-499f-bb66-72c4fe0498f7%40googlegroups.com.