PMario,

I've tested it in Chrome, Safari, and now Firefox.

This page:
http://people.sunyit.edu/~cushinj/idt.htm
*should* be a blank page (I used the TW Admin Panel plugin to save it with
the panel hidden). If that is all you see, it means the redirect did not
work. Perhaps a plugin or setting?

Basically, it works by starting at this blank page that has Google Tag
Manager with Google Optimize in the <head> and right after the <body>:
http://people.sunyit.edu/~cushinj/idt.htm

Then 50% get redirected to:
http://people.sunyit.edu/~cushinj/idt.htm#Welcome%20(TestA)
and another 50% redirected to:
http://people.sunyit.edu/~cushinj/idt.htm#Welcome%20(TestB)

I've only tested on my Mac, so it sounds like I should expand on that
testing. I'll also look into any settings that may cause those redirects
not to fire. Thank you for trying!

-Justin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAE%3DLMyLrmSYD-4%3DyW-envUmRReYUZ7rVidTvKCNfyu8ta-BEiA%40mail.gmail.com.