Mark,

I think this is a bug I stumbled upon previously. Is java script free of
bugs?

As someone who is yet to learn java-script properly, it is the shortest
path for me to use wikitext.

But how would you reproduce the list filter structure of tiddlywiki in
javascript, I expect it could be quite poor at replacing this structure.

Just curiouse

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/68fb7406-fd36-4757-bf15-a0ace4d4724e%40googlegroups.com.