Mark,

I would be looking at a package that perhaps even uses the bundler plugin
to create json files but the key to distributing them is if no plugin needs
installing.

We have json files out there, we can import them and they become tiddlers,
surely we could copy and paste the json file content into a single tiddler.
Then we should somehow be able to ask this to be extracted.

Perhaps an importer and exporter pair to move between tiddlers and single
tiddler json files within a wiki. OK, that will be a plugin but it sounds
like a core plugin to me rather than an optional plugin especially since I
would expect it to simply reuse existing code.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5fd01f00-ef82-4e99-8101-20d76fedb7fc%40googlegroups.com.