All we need is a "sanctioned" wiki (not TW)  that provides pointers and
meta information re discussions in the Guugle group. Then the group can
continue, with the difference being that multiple participants can help
organize secondary discussions, referrals and refinements related to GG
discussions. All the rest of the infrastructure can continue as it is.

-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/db70419f-d1a5-49f8-a61f-511c47dd0662%40googlegroups.com.