Ciao ch

I understand the issue. But actually Bob will let you store a wiki
anywhere. Pathing can also be relative. That combination is about as good
as it gets.

Yes, you have to override the default behaviour manually in the settings to
do that. But I think that is understandable. Otherwise it would could get
confusing if you just want to "click and make".

.\Wikis as default looks fine to me.

BTW, you can create as many sub-groupings of wikis to any depth you want
though the manual settings.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a3e0a009-c1a5-43fe-bf8a-25ad203711d5%40googlegroups.com.