I think that this is an important post. Also note that as of Oct 9th, 2018
Google is discontinuing Google Plus.
This could also happen with Google Groups as well; you never know. So there
are a variety of reasons I think
to switch to another platform.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/01be04da-ba69-478e-98e3-4ab6366080fc%40googlegroups.com.