Until someone with the answer shows up, a few questions.

What information *are *you storing in the TW (if not EXIF, then what?) ?

Is this being served up via Bob, or single-file?

I'm sure there are tools for extracting and making files from EXIF data
(DigiKam will make sidecars, for instance). So if you had 4000 exif files,
it should be possible to make 4000 tid files that could then be either
combined or linked to existing image tiddlers.

-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b5495b35-fa53-4c0f-a120-80a44087ce03%40googlegroups.com.