The end aim here is single file stand alone. Thanks for the note of an FF
add-on for EXIF. I'll take a look. There are EXIF tools and extractors on
Github. I need study them more to even guess what might work.

-- J.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/05ae5220-4f03-468e-8127-896febb3afd1%40googlegroups.com.