Hello,

I am *very* new to TW5 and have just found the single executable Bob server
[which is *so* much better to use than the usual node server].  Since I've
seen Bob referenced here, I really didn't know if this was the appropriate
place to ask my questions, or if I should do so at the Bob github repo.  If
this is not the right place, please advise, and I will move this to the
github repo!

My problem is as follows ...

I am able to create some of the Editions under the Bob Settings in the
Control Panel [see list below], but other Editions disconnect the Bob
server.  Specifically, the TW5.com,  TW5.com Docs and Introduction.  I have
repeatedly tried these Editions, both via the Control Panel, as well as
manually editing via both the Control Panel as well as the settings.json
file.  All attempts to create these child wikis result in disconnecting the
root wiki.

Since I have been successful in creating several other child wikis, I am
guessing I must be doing *something* right, but at this point, I'm *really*
confused.  Also, in case it makes a difference, I was only trying to access
the root wiki, and only 1 child wiki at at time.  I also tested to see if I
could still access the successful child wikis once I restarted Bob.  I
would open each one successfully, but every time I tried to open one of the
above referenced child wikis, the server disconnect occurs.

I've been successful creating wikis using the following Editions thus far

   - Bob
   - Dev
   - Empty
   - Full
   - Highlight Demo
   - Markdown Demo
   - PreRelease
   - Test

I haven't really tried some of the others yet.

Thank you very much for creating both TW5 as well as the Bob server!  These
are both such awesome applications, and I have *so* many ideas on how I
might be able to use them to make life a whole lot easier.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/07d7a04a-cde9-41f2-8e55-a2f5f94df0dc%40googlegroups.com.