There is no Marketing Department yet. Unfortunately.

Early thought: One thing that could be networked more is TW is a Superior
Wiki. It does many things other wikis do not. Yet most of the "wiki world"
has no idea since we hardly explain innovation to ourselves.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5453471a-10f0-4577-b7c3-e0919203d566%40googlegroups.com.