FYI, "Community" is maintained but the issue is that individual makers of
stuff don't sign up to Erwan's aggregator that creates it so it LOOKS out
of date. Likely because they have no idea its exists or know how to
sign-up. Which is part of the same problem.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1af75dc4-d72e-470e-a53a-831f3f87c8bf%40googlegroups.com.