On Tuesday, October 30, 2018 at 5:05:53 AM UTC-7, Tristan Kohl wrote:

> One problem solved, the next arises...
> I have a list widget which gets passed a template tiddler to apply.
> However for some reason all TW markup in that tiddler gets just output as
> plain text and not parsed as one would expect.

> I would expect to have three <h1> elements followed by those widgets. What
> am I missing?

The problem is that the template content is being parsed "inline" instead
of "block mode".  One way to force the template content to be shown in
block mode is to add a surrounding <div>...</div> in the template.  One
very important detail: there MUST be a blank line before the first "!"
(heading) syntax or it still will be rendered inline as a literal "!"
instead of an <Hn> element.  Thus, your template should look like this:

! Activity
<$select field="activity-id">
    <$list filter="[crm-type[activity]]">
        <option value={{!!title}}>{{!!name}}</option>
    </$list>
</$select>

! Date
<$edit-text field="date" type="date" />

! Description
<$edit-text class="tc-edit-texteditor" field="description" size="40" />

That should do it.  Let me know how it goes.

enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman
TiddlyTools.com: "Small Tools for Big Ideas!" (tm)
InsideTiddlyWiki: The Missing Manuals

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d2d425a7-3a30-4832-b49b-c56fad62ba9b%40googlegroups.com.