Your hint using a block element brought me to remember reading something
about block mode somewhere and I found it in the transclude widget. By
setting mode="block" there I could skip that additional div. Thank you
again for your help :)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7b66c41e-eaf8-4145-8224-729015026a2a%40googlegroups.com.