TonyM, Hi there!

I was looking for a way to replicate wikipedias TOC and I think actually
the way you showed with tabs (<<tabs "[tag<currentTiddler>]" "!Heading 1"
"$:/state/tab1" class:"tc-vertical">>) is much better.
Though I would like to know if I could change the label it shows in the
tabs, instead of the tiddler name, a short alias.

I will try to explain why. I am using tidllywiki to put info about a RPG
world for my players, and I am writing about each city.
Each city will have History, Geography, Politics and so on. I can name the
tiddlers with `city-name-history`for instance, but it is a very large name
to show in the tab, whereas I would like to show just History.

Sorry my terrible english, if I wasn't clear enough let me know and I will
try again. Anyway thanks for your time.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3c9ba6fc-e2c4-4d9c-88db-d2b041f5398e%40googlegroups.com.