Thank you Simon!
But you can not have negative step from 1 to 10 and again you get 1,2,3....
I read the Evans formula and range code and it seems TW5.1.18 uses the same
code from Evans!

Evans code can be found here:
http://evanbalster.com/tiddlywiki/formulas.html#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Febalster%2Fformula%2Ffilters%2Frange.js

Look how the increment is calculated! I think it can be modified to handle
negative steps correctly!

Mohammad

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/98105870-7ba9-4635-b181-2bc2cdeeff67%40googlegroups.com.