Hi Stef

Thank you, I’ve hopefully fixed that here:

https://github.com/Jermolene/build.jermolene.github.io/commit/1271dd152e67b049d124bad693c6278523f2c391

There’ll be a new build available in a few minutes for you to try,

Best wishes

Jeremy.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/119C8489-1276-4232-9238-E07FDD4AD047%40gmail.com.