Sorry, I've realized there's a simpler and more efficient solution than
what I suggested there.  It's:

<$list filter=<<formula """ *join("+",
[your_filter_construction_filter_here[]])* """>> >
{{!!title}}<br/>
</$list>

Testable in Formulas wiki:

<$list filter=<<formula """ "[title[" & join("]] [title[", [tag[Syntax]]) &
{{!!title}}<br/>
</$list>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/50f6b180-900a-4087-9b14-a33a9cd65c55%40googlegroups.com.