h0p3,

I just realised that I haven't released a lot of what I made after I got
frustrated with some things so I haven't released my tools yet. But I have
made things for Bob that take a single file wiki and split it up into .tid
files and multiple methods for compiling a single file wiki from Bob. But
compiling .tids into a single file should be a single button click. The two
main methods I have right now are a download button that gives you the
current wiki as a single html file without the Bob plugin or any of the
server plugins (so like the download empty button on tiddlywiki.com, but it
downloads the current wiki) and one that can take tiddlers from any of the
wikis served by Bob and complies them into a single html file.

So using Bob to edit and have it give you a single file wiki is possible, I
just never got around to publishing it.

I don't know what you use for signing but that doesn't sound like a bad
idea for distributing wikis that aren't meant to be edited.

I am dyslexic and can barely read anything on your site so I have no idea
what your process is there, so I don't think I can help much with that part.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9abd8878-5a3a-4d75-b1ee-3749e434f96f%40googlegroups.com.