Thinking out loud here ...

I've been thinking more about tags. One problem is that tags are rather
vague and are written in different human languages.

One way out of this might be to adopt the wikidata word definitions. For
example, I am, unambiguously

    https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q1691321

There are actually several Joe Armstrong's (for example,
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q712592)

These Q numbers uniquely define subjects and objects. Verbs (or predicates)
are given by P numbers
so https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Property:P178 means "the organisation or
person who developed the item.

in RDF speak the triple

    {https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q1144644,
      https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Property:P178,
      https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q17031730}

(BTW I recommend clicking on these links and playing around - there's lots
of interesting
data in RDF tuples and the above links are a good place to start looking)

Means "TiddlyWiki developer Jeremy Rushton"

These triples encode facts in a hopefully reasonably clear manner.

So now the N$ question - can we automatically analyse a tiddler and turn it
into a set
of RDF tuples. If we could then we could add these to the huge databases of
RDF tuples
and possible find stuff in a clever way.

The filter notation in the tiddlywiki reminds me very much of prolog, and I
guess with a but of
work SPARQL queries might be possible (SPARQL is an RDF query language)

Cheers

/Joe

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/15b60976-2b34-4947-abdc-b24cedd36584%40googlegroups.com.