Hi Mario and all,

The most useful suggestions for tags for me come frome other tiddlers in a
list – if they are in the same list, there could be a relation between
tiddlers I did not see before ... so I built something I call "context
tagging" or "list-based tagging" for my listreveal plugin. This solution
makes it easy to apply tags used in other tiddlers in the same list.

See entry 03 in the list on the readme tab here:
https://tid.li/tw5/plugins.html#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Ftelmiger%2Flistreveal

Have a nice weekend,
Thomas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/895aaa5b-1286-4150-9cb7-51d115fa4410%40googlegroups.com.