the design problem surely needs to be around using TW to refine a knowledge
base...

Taking the metaphor of tiddlers and fish -- to help think about this --
there are some "big fish" (people who have developed languages or
frameworks, have spoken at conferences (Joe and Jeremy) ...

One the TW Dev group the interactions between Joe and Mario, Josiah, Ged,
Tony, Simon, Jeremy seem to offer a rich resource for the type of small
fish (like myself) who is happy to pick up scraps. We have good questions
and good answers: for a TW fan it makes for good viewing.

The TW community has grown organically. There is no formal organisation
like the "International TiddlyWiki User Research Foundation", but if there
were some -- even lightweight - commitment to something like that then some
of the technology issues might dissolve.

The solution may lie in the people space not the technology space.

best wishes

Alex

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CALc1hYdtXH77ye4fVt0h9_0TO5UHw8cUN4bWJ5wNAxsxsMe_jw%40mail.gmail.com.