Its an interesting theme. Quite how you'd limit it to ALL but ONLY relevant
posts is a pragmatic issue.

Part of the issue is writing style in threaded posts may be harder to
decipher than it may first appear.

On the one hand presenting everything would be likely too much. One the
other hand a lot of posts explicitly need thread position to make sense and
you could have issues with non sequiturs when you try get rid of redundancy.

Just thoughts
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8a81c558-9522-4324-a8c8-ef163a1921a1%40googlegroups.com.