On Friday, December 28, 2018 at 10:14:27 AM UTC-5, Mark S. wrote:

> Why does your OS keep killing node? Is it a Pi or something with a small
> amount of memory?

It's a pretty small EC2 instance, so that could explain OOM errors. Not
sure I want to bump it just for running the wiki. If I decide to try the
server route again, that's my next step, though.

> Does the default (download) saver work with Safari? I assume it does. A
> script I've written twice and lost is to find the most recent version of a
> file (based on stem name and date stamp), copy it to a target dir, and then
> launch it with a browser.  This mean that the only thing different about
> using a single file is how you launch it.  I'm sure a script aficionado
> could knock out the same thing in 20 minutes.

I haven't tried the default download saver option, as it seemed a bit
inconvenient. I'd be ok running it in Firefox separately, so that's what
I'm thinking for the single-file option.

Jack

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b48f792b-b78b-43f2-9155-99c663faa0a3%40googlegroups.com.