If you use the Node version you can use the Bob plugin. If you are running
it locally there is a single executable version that handles everything, if
you have it on a remote server it is better to run it using node like the
normal server.

It lets you edit from multiple computers at the same time and keeps them
synced without needing to restart the server in addition to some other
benefits. I made it specifically to let me run the server on a raspberry pi
and I have my main server running on a pi in my apartment, so it doesn't
take a lot of resources. It also works with any browser that tiddlywiki
works with.

The Bob plugin with more info is here: https://github.com/OokTech/TW5-Bob
If you want it as a packaged executable you can get it
here: https://github.com/OokTech/TW5-BobEXE

If the computers are all on the same local network than you can run the
server on one computer and connect to it over the local network. If this is
at home or on private WiFi than there shouldn't be any problems with that.
Having two wikis editing the same tiddlers from two node processes may
cause them to be out of sync and could lead to some data loss. If you are
using a single html file than as long as you reload the file every time you
have made an edit on the other computer it should be fine.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/15b39a06-f7ff-472b-84d4-47b78f455410%40googlegroups.com.