> Hello BTC,
>  This is absolutely amazing! It can be used for many real cases! The
> kanban is an example you have given.
>
> I would appreciate if you could improve the documentation and as you said
> in the post, anybody can do this!

Hi Mohammad, as I said, I will add the missing parts to the documentation
when it's settled how the attributes should work, where they need
improvement to be (easily) usable

> One question:
>  I did not understood the purpose of drag and drop of tags! I see the cat
> image moving backward and forward, but I did not

Which cat image?
Aren't you able to drag a tag from a tiddler to another?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4db33e2a-ab46-41cd-a0fc-10e862097d61%40googlegroups.com.