S. S. wrote:

> ... Dictionary Links that Mohammed picked up for his Tw-Scripts. I never
> bothered to make an interface to add and remove items from the data tiddler
> that holds the link names and patterns.

Ciao S.S.

I stumbled on that tool of yours in TW-Scripts. It's incredibly useful!

Sure, one could finesse it forever. But just seeing and using it--well  I'm
grateful you showed it. Others can then take it and finesse it if they
want.

I'm using it a lot with no real changes.

I like its self-contained. Regarding using... well all you need do is clone
it to make another search set. And data dictionaries are easy to edit and
maintain.

So thanks! :-)
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a1033764-b6fd-40ab-98b5-c8c6b4f92950%40googlegroups.com.