Wait, 5pm *PST*? That's not right. But it got me thinking.

I suspect that the problem is an imperfect storm of  GD and DST. Are you
continuously connected to the net? Did your laptop automatically  update
the time over the weekend? Did you use the laptop over the weekend? I'm
thinking that  when you first started writing to the disk it did so with a
timestamp that was an hour behind. GD then thought the file in the cloud
was newer. So GD wrote over your file. Unless you double-checked the
timestamp yourself and/or reloaded the TW file, you wouldn't know that it
had happened.

That's my theory any way. Some variety of that.

Well, hopefully it won't happen again for another 10 years.  Or at least
until Oct. 26.

-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fabf1f50-4b8d-4c34-ae44-0802aac54978%40googlegroups.com.