Like I said, it's subtle.  I just noticed that although my markup is
destroyed, it does actually apply the font properly, so something is going
quite right.  So if I can fix the display issue, this will solve it.

Again, thanks for the help.

  -- Scott

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/662c5b06-232c-4e19-a58c-b1a18c323466%40googlegroups.com.